Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Big love for Karla Deras

I first discovered Karla Deras' blog Karlas Closet whilst browsing through Bloglovin'

I find her style such a refreshing change from all of the mundane fashion blogs out there and got really excited about fashion again once i started reading her blog which is full of colour, inspiration boards and style. She mixes high and low fashion items in a way that makes every piece seem even more exquisite. A lover of vintage and in particular Shareen Vintage in LA (a place which i now HAVE to visit) she is not afraid to wear the same item more than once. 

Karla Deras is officially my new style crush.

Mixing up mens and womenswear, changing daily from smart casual to prom dress girly i love that she isn't afraid to wear and say whatever she wants, a confidence i admire.

And thats not all, her cute pixie crop gives me serious hair envy and makes me want to stop growing my hair, especially now that it is at THAT length, urgh! ...Decisions, decisions. 

At only 21 she has accomplished a lot already, getting recognised for her blogging skills all over the world isn't easy but after 3 years of outfit posts she's done it.

I wish i had the confidence she possesses to wear sky high platforms and a floral floaty number to pick up my weekly shop, unfortunately i don't have the budget or the LA sunshine that she has. So for now i will just have to dream...






LOVE LOVE LOVE this Kate Spade straw bag



"I love girls who dress up like they're going somewhere fancy!"
One of Karla's 'inspiration boards'







ph. all from Karlas Closet

P.s. follow her on twitter @karla_deras and apologies for the very picture heavy post.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment